Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lazy


Recently, time for my sleeping have been extended.....

My sleeping time is around 12am to 1am, in before is around 2am to 3am....

My waking time in before is around 7am, but recently i discovered that my waking time is around 9am to 10am....

That's why i not enough time to do my matter......

I become lazier and lazier, note haven't review, condition in class also not well.....

These matter let me think a question....

Is it i still have ability to get the good results?haha....

Last friday ago, i sleep at time 12am and i wake up at 12pm.....oh bull shit....my time magazine...

Actually i can get up at 8am, but i thought, "nvm la, still have time, sleep la, sleep la".

In the class also i get sleep!!!!bad habit!!!!
Lazy to do this and that......

The library wall have a post"there have enough time......to the right things......."

Sleeping is right, but sleeping don't wake up is lazy la, lazy is not a good thing la....

I will change this bad habit.

Let see the time i wake up during next week first.......

Bye bye "lazy"....加油。。。

1 comment: