Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Genius

Actually im not unsatisfy my exam performance...
but i realise that i just know to solve a exam question...
if the question is in the real world and come to me, i think i couldn't solve it...
i also can't remember my notes...
im so arrogant before...
but the actual me is just so lame...
a shameful me...
im not that good, but i just wanna show i can do what other can do...
but the reality is im not the one can compare to other talent...
im just a normal guy only...
im expected much on my study...
im also hope i can get the good results...
but the way i study, im not satisfy...
why other can memorized the notes...
but i can't?
im so dissapointed on me...
and also very angry on me...
i wanna search a proper way to study...
i think my way to study of this trimester is not that good...
not memorized at all...
just use common sence to understand somethings...
and now...the end of the trimester...i forgot the things i learn before...
that is me la...very insolent...
maybe the foundation year it is affordable by using this method to study...
but i don't think that i can use the same way to study during my degree year...
this is my problem...
whatever i do is just forward to the exam...
no memorising...
no applying in the real life...
i don't want this kind of me...
i wanna changing and growing...
maybe i have to leave my excess confidence to a side...
maybe i have to ask other opinion...
maybe i have to learn from others...
maybe i have to be more humble...
4FLAT CEREBRATION^^

2 comments:

  1. don be too stress!!!!
    you are juz in alpha year,mmu set this is for you to enjoy..
    when you beta year make sure you get 4 flat ya..become is going to be harder and harder~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx...result come out...but still not satisfy...haha...who r u?

    ReplyDelete