Thursday, September 10, 2009

Futsal

1st football kaki

My engineering Machi....
His name Lim Kim Keng....
We friend normally call him KK...
He is Torres supporter...
Always saw him wear that superstar's jersey....

2nd football kaki

My classmate machi...
He is from Kedah...
just call him JM...
Real name Saw June Min...

3rd football kaki

OH MY DEAR....
His football skill very good....
My housemate, called Kok Wai...
haha...
4th football kaki
My house oldest brother...
He is Sui Ren...
Last year in his MMU life...haha


5th football kaki(ROOKIE PLAYER)
This picture taken by me, and it is before i went to the futsal...
I am also Arsenal FC supporter...
haha...
This jersey is home jersey of Arsenal FC...
SO NICE...
Yesterday, my friends, my housemates, and me went to futsal...
This is my first time to play football in futsal...

Another first time in mmu...

I was expecting something...expect we will have a good performance in the futsal...
haha...and we make it...a really good game...at least for me...haha...

Although im just a rookie as a footballer, but i still very enjoy the game...
Because of all my friends are very concentrate in the game and they were playing well, their displine in court are very good, no argue and fighting happened(i hope don't happen in future also)...haha

In the game, my team consist of my 2 housemates who are very skillful player...
They are,Kok Wei and Sui Ren...very nice housemate to me...haha...
When they in the court, we will easily score...haha...
Because of them, i make many times of assists in the game...so happy...haha...

In other side, my machies Kim Keng and June Min as the opponent, they also have a very good game, they also have few goals in the game...

The lastly, of course the main actor is me, i also have one goal record in the game, haha...

4 flat life....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment