Friday, September 4, 2009

first presentation in mmu


This is my first time presentation.....and also it is my first time to wear the formal suits....haha...simple describe my formal suits...black long trousers(okay, nothing special), my shallow yellow clothes(actually got airplane on my clothes,hihi) and.........erm this one is something strange.....my pink tie......aiyo.....no taste la me....then somebody laugh me.....say me like clown....haha.....and also call me insurance saler......(but actually i like this one...haha^^)




haha....one of my lenglui classmate....haha....for me,i look like a boss of this lenglui(peipei)...haha...
This two girls is my classmate too.Their name is the same...called"xin yee".Haha....

Haha....this guys called Tony....He is one of my machi....haha.....now i can describe him using this sentence....."belum cuba belum tahu, sudah cuba, hari hari mahu.....".haha.....he is a very nice guys?!..haha...nice to meet him.....haha




THIS IS LEGAL IN PRESENTATION!!!!


1 comment:

  1. The left "xin yee" is michelle right? from perak one? I know her~~ =D

    lolx.. first time comment in ur blog after saw ur blog link in ur msn.. im yumie.. =D

    ReplyDelete