Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A dream about childhood


Wow...
Although dream is just a virtual image of what your brain is thinking...
But it is like a real thing happened in front of you...

I got a dream this morning...
Tony, Boon and i go back to my kampung...Seng Kang...
We walk back to my old house from school...

The road we walk is still same as the condition of 10 years before...
The shops...
The children...
The parents...
The not-so-hot sun...

The feeling of my kampung is still the same...
And what we do?

I hold a album...which...consists of my photos during primary school time...
Erm...stop...
Maybe got some U's life photos also...
Haha...
Then we see the photos...
I think we talk some rubbish maybe...
Haha...

A dream...it might just meaningless to us...
But it is sweet...
Childhood is the best of our life...

optimist^^

2 comments: