Friday, April 15, 2011

25% programming lab test =)

Erm...
My height is 1.63m only and weight is 55kg currently...
BMI...erm...20.7...normal...
Haa...

Ok...
Let's talking about my today's lab test...


This is a programming subject...
This is a 25% lab test...
Because of there are 2 lab tests only, so the marks are quite heavy for both lab test...


But...erm...how to say...quite surprise...
Open book Lab test!!!
Haa...that's too great...
We can refer to our notes because we might forgot some coding...


When i almost my program...
I uncovered some problem...
I didn't constraint some values...
Oh my god...
I get ready to be deducted marks...


Anyway...
Haa...
My beautiful and kindly lecturer said all correct, and the problem i discovered is not a problem...
Haa...
Full marks then?
Haa...
Don't know yet...but i don't think i can score full marks since she is a strict lecturer...
Haa..
Never mind...if can get 22++/25 also not bad lar...


HAA...
Happy...


Optimist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment