Monday, November 29, 2010

Something...changed....


Erm...
What to say?



Form 5...

I got a "gang of friends"...

Hopefully...i was one of them...

They always played themselves...

I was super inactive to make fun with them...



Foundation..

I got a gang of friends...
We played together....

We make fun together...

We always make new friends...



Degree year...

Oh...sucks...

My life is sucks...

I always be alone...

I make some friends...

Ya...
Just some...


I am super double missing the feeling of a gang of friends that play together and study together...

But somehow...

Environment changed me...

Or i am still can't adapt the new rhythm...

That's all my problem...



Since something cannot be changed anymore which is i am no longer a party of Melaka campus...

So...I also must change my mind...change my style...

A better mind and a better style...



That's the reality..

Change...


Optimist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment