Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jump out


Oh my god...
I was addicting in online game in past few days...
It is really wasting my time terribly and horribly...

I cannot bear anymore my negative attitude...
I decide to jump out from that...
Not just a decision...It must be also an action...

There was a talk which build in my campus...MMU Cyberjaya...
The speaker was a pre-staff of MMU Melaka...
He shared a story about think & action...

"
There is 4 frogs in a box...
3 frogs decided to jump out from the box...
So...just guess...how many frogs still in the box?
=)
Still...4 frogs...
=]
"

Ya...
We think that we can get good result if we study well...
Ya...
We think that it is a easy subject so that we can score well easily..

But...
We just think that we want to study well but we do not really take action...
So...our result is poor...
We just think of we can score that easy subject but we never study that subject...
So...we fail an easy subject...

Since we have already decided to do something or change something...
Since we have already step out the first move...
Why don't we continue our effort?
=)

Optimist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment