Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dream


Yesterday...
A person asked ray a meaningful question...
"What is your dream?ray..."

Haha...
Dream?
Own a sport car?
Or have a big house?
Haha...

The answer is quite easy...
"My dream is...enjoy life..."
Ya...
Ray is enjoying his life...

But somehow...
Can "enjoy life"considered as a dream?
XD..

*
When i was googling the picture...
I saw there is a dream called "hope dad and mum can be healthy"
It's so touch when i imagined my dad and mum worked until so tired and become weaker and weaker...
The tear surfed in my eyes...
I must do my best...
I want to let my baba mama be proud when they participate my graduate ceremony...
This is my new dream...
Baba mama...
*

Jiayou and all the best to ray and all friends...=]

Opitimist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment