Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Why do people vote for election?


1)It is so easy to vote that I don’t see any reason not to.

2)People who don’t vote have no right to criticize the government.

3)It is important to vote, even if my party or candidate has no chance of winning.

4)Interesting It’s interesting to vote.

5)Whoever wins the election, nothing will change.

6)If I did not vote, my family would think badly of me.

7)If I did not vote, my friends would think badly of me.

8)If people like me didn’t vote, special interests would come to control the government.

9)It is the duty of every citizen to vote.

10)In order to preserve democracy, it is essential that the great majority of citizens vote.

11)So many people vote that my vote means hardly anything.

12)If I did not vote, I would feel guilty.

13)My own vote may not count for much, but if all the people who think like me vote, it could make a big difference.

14)Politicians are willing to say anything to get elected.

15)I would feel terrible if I didn’t vote and my candidate lost by one vote.

from: http://www.springerlink.com/content/m23883h1g4707153/fulltext.pdf

3 comments:

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทาง เข้า pg slot auto หรือ pg-slot.game เกมพีจีสล็อต pg สล็อตออนไลน์ 3 มิติ (pg slot auto) จากค่าย pg slot และ บาคาร่าออนไลน์ ที่มาในรูปแบบใหม่เป็นเกมส์ยอดนิยม

    ReplyDelete
  3. UFADEAL เว็บของพวกเราแจกจริงไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องแชร์  รับกันได้แบบฟรีๆ เพราะว่ามันเป็นสิ่งที่ช่วยทำให้คุณทำเงินได้ แบบเต็มๆเล่นได้ทุกเกมถอนได้จริงต้อง พีจีสล็อต เว็บนี้เท่านั้น

    ReplyDelete