Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lack of this 2 things



I am lacking motivation...
I do not see any motivation can strengthen my heart to be success...
From the movie, i know i got to tell myself, don't give up..keep going keep going...
I know self motivation is very important, it even more important than any other motivation from your friends or family or anybody...
Self motivation is the most important thing...


When others look down us...
When others do not believe we will success...
When we almost give up...
The first thing we should think of is self motivation...
Only self motivation can really help us to enter to the next stage...


The 2nd thing i lack is "WAIT"...
I was just discovered...
When everything come to me, no matter it is housework, homework, assignment or some activities...
My brain will show a signal of waiting and waiting and waiting...


Actually we do really have a good plan...
The problem of it does not make things effective, is we do not follow...
I should always remind myself that no more "WAIT"...
Wait is the main source of why we behave lazy...


I have a friend who are a debate player...
From my view...he is always do whatever thing he wants to do...
But he follows his time...
He never said wait...


I believe that...
"find the problem, get the solution, and solve it"
My solution will be...
"Self motivation and no more Waiting..."


Optimist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment