Thursday, January 13, 2011

Call back home=)


I don't really know is it my problem...
I seldom get phone back to my home...
It's because of i am guy?
Haha...


Ya...
Just now...i call back and hear my family sound...
It's feel good...
Really...
=)


My sisters...
Both of them are having some troubles...some secondary school troubles...
I must let them optimistic and be brave and study hard and smart...
=)


My mother...
Haha...
As normal...ask me sleep early...ask me drink more water...(my dear did the same thing to me..haa..)


My father...
When he picked the call and heard my sound...
He become brighten...i can simply feel it...
His sound become louder than the sound when he ask who is this(me)...


Haa...
I got no homesick...
But maybe i got to know whether my home is sick or not...
Luckily...
My home got no sick...
=)


optimist^^

No comments:

Post a Comment